Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November/Thanksgiving

November was kinda crazy to start off. I got very sick and ended up in the hospital for 3 nights. It was a good thing though cause I was experiencing all sorts of tummy issues. The doc changed some meds I was on and was put on IV fluids a tpn, and potassium for extremely low potassium levels. All I have to say is thank goodness for hospitals and good doctors.




All of us being goofy.



Our highlight of November was Thanksgiving. We traveled to Colorado to see Rick's brother whom he hasn't seen in over 3 years, and the last time he had seen Katelynn was over 7 years ago.....crazy, it was also his first time meeting Nick, and it was our first time meeting his kids. But he has been a very busy man, as he is a Green Beret in the Army. It was wonderful because we got to see him and his wife, and there kids. It was amazing and I enjoyed it very much. It was not the first time I had met my sis in law. I met her over 3 years ago and last year I was lucky to get her as a sis-in-law, when they both got married in Italy.



Got guns? They do.
Anyways, we had a good time, getting to know all the kids, and had an even better time bonding and reconnecting with Jared and Jenn.



Here are some pics I thought I would share.




Jenn and I above.





Rick and Jared below.

Katelynn, Sam and Mack with their 'TEAM JACOB" shirts that Jared bought them. He surprised the girls by taking them to see 'TWILIGHT-Breaking Dawn pt.1". Aren't they cute?

Nick and Nicholas, as handsome as ever. They teamed up on video games over Thanksgiving.

We also had the opportunity to stop and spend a few night with Rick's dad. It was so wonderful seeing him. He is a very kind and caring man. It's always wonderful seeing him.



All I can say is that we look forward to seeing everyone again real soon. :)


















No comments: