Friday, December 31, 2010

2011. I hope it's wonderful.

I hope it's a great year, for us. 2 deployments in a row, it's tough, but we are getting through. I am looking forward to many things in 2011. #1 would be our 10 year anniversary on January 20th. I am also looking forward to the get away my husband has planned for us at the end of Feb to celebrate our anniversary when he is home on his 2 week leave, I can't wait. We will see what Vegas is all about then. If you are all wondering, I have only been to Vegas once, and I was 20, about a month and a half shy of my 21st birthday, so I was not able to experience all that Vegas had to offer then, that was 12+ years ago. Yeah, I KNOW, CRAZY!! I am really looking forward to seeing Terry Fator. But hey, the old saying goes, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :D

I also hope it's a great year for all my friends and my family. May 2011 bless you all with wonderful things.

°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆..

No comments: