Sunday, November 14, 2010

Missing In Action..

Yeah I know, I have been MIA for quite some time, things were just so crazy while the hubby was gone. When he arrived home from his deployment in May, we kept quite busy over the summer, starting it off with a 3 week trip to Kentucky, Texas, Colorado, and then home. It was a great trip starting of in Kentucky seeing my husband's parents. Then on to Texas where we stopped and stayed with some friends in the Air force in Texas, then it was on to Colorado where we stopped for a day to see my husband's biological father, before we we happy to be home. The kids traveled well, and learned and saw a lot on this trip it was our biggest road trip as a family.
Well here it is November, and The hubby is deploying again. This time when he was asked if he wanted to go back, and he stepped up and said heck yes.

We are doing fine if you were wondering, we feel we are even more prepared this time. Things on my agenda while the husband is away, #1 is to work on my health. I am going to hire a personal trainer, and regularly see a dietitian. It is much easier to do things while he is gone. He is the junk food man of the house. While he was deployed last time, I rarely bought all the junk food. He is guilty of that while he is here, which makes it much harder for everyone. #2 Get my online crocheting store done up and running.
Well that's all for now. I promise, I will start posting more often.

No comments: